Powdery mildew on your cannabis crop? Fight back with Cyclone fungicide!
Cyclone is a lacto-fermented liquid fungicide and bactericide that has been approved for use in legal indoor cannabis cultivation by the Canadian government
. It protects against Powdery Mildew, Black Spot, and Bacterial Canker.
A building block of your integrated pest management (IPM) program, Cyclone fungicide is approved for organic cultivation and is safe for use with beneficial organisms and pollinators.
Cyclone fungicide is a non-systemic foliar spray that is safe to use up until zero days to harvest, allowing you to keep control of the infection and maintain quality.
Approved by PMRA (Pest Management Regulatory Agency) for use on cannabis (marijuana) that is produced commercially indoors. Approved by Health Canada.
- Active ingredients: Citric acid and lactic acid (present as fermentation products of Lactobacillus casei strain LPT-111)
- Packaging: One (1) case = 2 x 10L
- Formulation Type: Liquid concentrate
- Chemical Group: N/A Biopesticide
- PHI: 0 days
- REI: When spray is dry
Recommendations for optimal results
- Use of a non ionic surfactant can help achieve better coverage of leaves and better efficacy; Agral 90 (0,1%), Liberate (0.25%)
- Coverage of both sides of leaves is essential
- When conditions are susceptible to disease development, use Cyclone in a rotational program with other fungicides
- Cyclone can leave a water-soluble white deposit. The addition of Xiameter (Sylgard) at 0.015% can reduce the appearance of the residue on plants.